Terms and Conditions
Welcome to MyDatahelper! The following rules and terms
will apply starting with your first use of this website or desktop software and we appreciate your compliance.
Back to Home
- If you experience any difficulty in using this website, please feel free to email
us at CustomerService@ideatalent.com
and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- All software generated by
IdeaTalent will remain the property of IdeaTalent even if the data tracking name
and questions (content) was requested by a User.
All users of this website and software from IdeaTalent hereby waive any and all
claims against IdeaTalent LLC arising out of your use of this Web Site or downloaded
software. All software from IdeaTalent and this web site are provided "as is" without
any warranty of any kind. In no event shall IdeaTalent LLC or any of its employees,
directors or officers be liable for any damages, including without limitation special,
indirect, or consequential damages (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS
OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) resulting from access
or use, or inability to access or use, this web site, downloaded software from IdeaTalent
LLC or arising out of any materials, information, qualifications, opinions or recommendations
on this web site.
- All software on this website and that created by IdeaTalent LLC is copyright protected
and should not be distributed or copied without the express written consent of an
officer of IdeaTalent LLC.
- IdeaTalent LLC recommends backing up all data frequently using other sources
and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses as a result of any loss of data while using IdeaTalent's software or website.
- Online Data storage is for personal use and not for a corporation or enterprise.
- This website will take reasonable steps to secure the online data (storage is on
servers at Network Solutions) but users should refrain from storing sensitive
data online and should use the download softwares to store sensitive data on